Monday, June 2, 2008

Stake Activity

On Friday night I went to Laura's Stake Activity and it was so much fun! They had lots of activities and there was good company.

Me, Laura, and Jessica in a hot air balloon!! This is what got us to the activity in the first place and then all it was was a short ride straight up and then back down :( ... but it was still fun.

Laura and I!!


A group of us by the bon fire where there was music and smores. Don't worry Laura skipped the graham cracker and just put the roasted marshmallow between two pieces of chocolate!


2 comments:

becky ward said...

that all sounds like so much fun! i have always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon. awesome!

Unknown said...

Hey Rosanne, I'm excited to see that you have a blog. I can't believe you came to Idaho and didn't call me. You could have seen my new little one, in fact I think the last time I saw you I had just had Averee. Hope you are doing well. Love ya
Jaime