Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Eight Random Facts

I was tagged like forever ago by my sister-in-law to do this but i kept putting it off. I have decided to finally do it, partly because my camera is not working at the moment and so I haven't posted pictures or anything in forever! So here are eight random facts/habits about myself.

1. I hate the mornings (although I have gotten much better since my mission). I dont like to be spoken to or even eat breakfast in the same room as someone else!
2. I was on the swim team. I swam some in middle school and also in high school. I also swam in the off season and worked for my swim coach as a lifeguard and swim teacher. So I spent many years in the water and I loved it! (I need to get back into doing it so I can get back into shape!!) My senior year towards the end of the season I got sick and was unable to complete the swim season which was really hard on me because I missed all the big competitions but I have many fond memories of swimming, the girls, and my coach.
3. I love music. All kinds. I love listening to music and I used to love playing it! Now i don't even know if I could play the saxophone its been so long! I love the way music can affect you and change your mood.
4. I am a middle child but I don't usually feel like one because I am the oldest of the girls so I feel like the oldest.
5. I love white chocolate kit-kat bars.
6. I have a bad temper. I get annoyed and frustrated easy. I also am not one to get in a fight with because I can hold a grudge and be mean. I am not proud of this and have been trying for a long time to change. In my defense I dont like fighting with people and try to resolve conflicts quickly otherwise it just stews.
7. I dream of living in Africa. I have wanted to for a very long time. I want to live in a little village and ride the elephants for transportation! I dont know if I would last a long time there but I would like to do it for a short period of time.
8. I love kids! I have 6 super cute nephews and finally I have a niece on the way!! I am glad my mom did day care while I was growing up. I learned lots and fell in love with lots of great kids.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

i didn't know that Aaron and Sarah already found out they are having a GIRL!!! I'm so excited to finally get a neice too! YiPpIE!!!

becky ward said...

FINALLY! so glad you did this tag. i love learning little things like this about you! hope to see you soon.