Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lehi Round-up

So Laura and I went to a rodeo in Lehi on Friday night with her ward. It was lots of fun. I went the week before to the Strawberry Days Rodeo in Pleasant Grove and that was my first rodeo ever! It was a great time filled with lots of different events: horse bucking, cattle roping, barrel rides, and of course the bull riding!! It was fun but I think I have had my fill of the rodeo for a while!

Laura and I when we first got there.

In this event they work in teams of two to rope a cow by its head and foot.


The bull riding!! This is after the guy got off the bull and they are trying to round it back up. Yeah for the rodeo!! It was lots of fun. :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Rosanne!!! This is ashley!! Just wanted to say hi!

Lindsay said...

Hey Rosanne, yea you got a blog! What are you doing back here? How are you doing? I love the pictures! You miss the good ol state hospital? =)