Thursday, May 22, 2008

Big Night


I am so excited for Grey's Anatomy tonight! The 2 hour season finale. I love it. Although, I am sad that it is ending for the summer. Sad. How will I survive? I will have to find another T.V. show to latch onto for a few months! I was also very excited about David Cook winning last night. I was a little surprised at the results after the show on Tuesday, but I am glad that Cook won!! I love Grey's Anatomy, it just started and it looks so good! I need Derek and Meredith to get back together!!

2 comments:

becky ward said...

i am excited for grey's too! i feel like it just got started so i am sad to see it end. i just wish meredith would get an attitude adjustment...she is starting to drive me crazy!

Michael and Megan said...

ok i'm a little upset i was never informed of you starting a blog missy! it's about time though!!!