Friday, May 16, 2008

New Blogger

Ok, so I have finally decided to start a blog. My family keeps bugging me to have one too, but I kept saying there was no point since nothing interesting is really going on in my life. But in the end I have decided to do one because I look at there's everyday and thought maybe the few things that I actually do do would be nice for them to see since I always like to check up on there's to see what's going on. It is a good way to keep up to date with family and friends since we are all so spread out. I am new to the whole blogging idea though so it might take me a while to figure out what's going on and how to make it look nice! :)

2 comments:

becky ward said...

it looks nice rosanne! i am so excited you have decided to join the blogging world. and we can't wait to see you again.

Elena said...

Yay! You started a blog! now I can peek on you too. :)