Monday, November 24, 2008

Reunion and Craft Time!!

A couple of weeks ago Megan came from Washington to visit. It was so much fun! I hadn't seen her since her wedding in January (it's been way too long). While she was here we did some fun craft projects (can't wait until next time!).
This is a very cute craft that I made with Megan and Natalie. We got the idea from Roberts (it wasn't a holiday one but we decided to make it that way!!) It was so much fun having Megan here to visit and doing fun craft projects all together.

Megan's, mine, and Natalie's craft

Then we also made blocks that I stole the idea from my sister-in-law and her sisters. One side says Autumn and the other side is Winter. They were so much fun to make!

Jaime, Megan, me, Sheena, and Natalie
While Megan was here we also got together with some old roommates. Jaime came down from Idaho for the reunion. It was a blast! I haven't seen these girls in a while but it was just like old times. I love these girls and am so glad for the good times we had.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

You girls are so crafty!!! It was so much fun to all be together. I miss you guys. We should plan to do it again next year. Hey by the way I might have someone to set up you with??? I have to check him out for you first, I will keep you posted. You just need to keep me posted on when your next visit will be. This week for Thanksgiving???? Let me know.

becky ward said...

cute, cute, cute! and sounds like you had a great time. you look SUPER cute in that picture. can't wait to see you.

sheena said...

Cute projects! It was so fun to see you. We should plan for next year too. Hopefully I won't be in Texas!