Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New House

So we moved about a month and a half ago to a new place in Orem. We love it! It's so nice to be closer to family and other things. I don't miss the other house as much as I thought I would, probably because this is a pretty sweet duplex. I promised Staci pictures forever ago and here they are!











The backyard is very nice and we have a fence that seperates our yard from the other half so each duplex has their private space which is great. We also have a garage that we love!

Hallway from front living room to kitchen in back

Downstairs bath/laundry


Guest bedroom/computer room

Upstairs hall


Our bedroom



The house is great and the walls are pretty thick so the noise from the neighbors is minimal.

Now come visit us! :)

1 comment:

Kunde Family said...

Thanks for the pictures! I love your new place! It is of course decorated with style and looks great! I bet you enjoy all those cupboards in your kitchen! Can't wait to see the baby's room! :-)