Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Getting closer!

So i've been horrible with pictures lately! We've had lots of family gatherings too and I just always forget to get out the camera and take pictures. I'll blame it on pregnancy and a forgetful mind! :) Pregnancy sure has been quite the roller coaster and full of surprises but I can't wait for our little girl to get here! We have made some good progress in her room this last weekend and will get pictures taken when it's picture ready!


This was a couple of weeks ago around 21 weeks
This was this last week at 23 weeks. Over the last week I fill like I have gotten lots bigger and my belly a lot more solid. I also now am enjoying lower back pain and heartburn! Always on to something else! Haha
I will try and scan some pictures in of the little one here soon to post as well.

2 comments:

Kunde Family said...

You look very cute with your pregnant belly! and your new hair cut! :-)

becky ward said...

cute rosanne! cant wait to see pictures of the room.