Monday, May 11, 2009

New House

Laura recently moved back and we moved into a cute little house. It's so fun and so wonderfully nice to have our own little place. I love not having roommates anymore. So far we have gotten along just great ! :) And I'm sure it will go well. It'll be fun to have this place in the summer and hopefully have some bbqs and parties.

Front view...the grass is dead and they are working on killing the weeds and getting new grass put down. Laura will have a little flower garden there to the left. She has already cleared it out and is getting ready to plant!
Two views of our living room...I want a nice big flatscreen TV!! If anyone wants to buy that for me that would be great! Hehe :)



Laura in the kitchen (pretending to cook). It's a little small and not a lot of space to put food but it works for us.


The dining area with my new table from Walmart. Laura and I put it all together, it wasn't that bad. Too bad I didn't wait until Mother's Day sale, they were way cheaper at K-Mart this last week. But now we are ready to invite some people over for dinners!


The family room downstairs. We divided the room because it was so big and it is a multipurpose room. This is Laura's little piano area.

A couple of views of the TV/couch area. The TV is a little small but once we get a nice big one upstairs we can bring that one up there downstairs...



The office downstairs. We have both our desks and computers down there and some bookshelves. It was very organized last week but I didn't get a picture of it then.

Laura's bedroom. She loves her room and is very happy that she has all her furniture from home (thanks mom and dad for bringing it all out!!).

Laura on her bed in her pretty pink room :)

Now if she could only have pink walls like at home...

My bedroom.
We (well I) LOVE our new place and am so excited to be in such a cute little house! So we would love to have visitors!! We even plan on getting a little bed for the guest room/music room (not pictured).

6 comments:

Michael and Megan said...

rose your little house is so cute! i want to come visit! we need to chat one of these days, i haven't talked to you for so long. miss you princess.

Lisa said...

WOW>>>>what a NICE HOUSE! I really like how your living room and bedrooms look! we'll have to come visit you two.

Nat's blog said...

Rosanne your place looks great! I'm so glad you updated your blog! I got so excited! I'll come play here soon!

becky ward said...

oh, i love your rug in the living room. what great decorators you two are. can't wait to see it in person.

Kunde Family said...

Your house looks so nice! I can't wait till we can come and see it, not sure when that will be but sometime! thanks for the update!

Poelmans said...

where is it? where do you live now?