Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What happened to fall?!?


Because of the flurries we had last Saturday and the fact that it's been soooo cold, I am ready for Christmas! I realize Halloween is still not here and I am excited for that and have all my decorations out, but it is just so cold it's like winter! I don't know what happened to fall this year, it sure got skipped. I have heard it's suppose to get a little warmer this weekend but we shall see. I will admit too that I have listened to Christmas music on my i-pod the last few nights when going to bed. :)

6 comments:

becky ward said...

christmas music!? you crack me up! i ALMOST listened to some today as i was syncing my ipod. miss ya!

Nat's blog said...

i love the weather right now!!!! let it snow let it snow let it snow!

Unknown said...

I can't believe that it already snowed. I have mixed feelings about it myself. Oh well it'll be fun with the holidays just around the corner. The Kelly Club needs to have a reunion!!! I miss you and hope that you are doing well.

Ashley said...

i agree with you! where in the world did fall go?!?!!? Im ready for christmas... but just not the snow!

Lisa said...

so, you're ready for Christmas?! where are you going to be this Christmas? your blog looks all nice and Halloweenie...I'm surprised it's not all decked out with Christmas lights j/k ;)

Laura Ward said...

where did you get that cute picture?