Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Quilted Bear

So I have a major weak spot for the Quilted Bear. It is the cutest store with the best decorations. Everytime I go in there I want to buy it all! I wish I had lots of money. Whenever I walk in there I get so happy. It's such a pleasant place to be! :) I gave in and got a couple of decorations during the last two weeks.
When I saw this Christmas decoration I had to have it. It was screaming, "Rosanne buy me!!". And I had to set it up to see how it would look...it's still up. :)


And of course it is still Halloween time and I got this super cute "prison" pumpkin! I love it! I went back to get a bigger one too, but they were all gone. :(

I can't wait until I have a house to decorate! I hope Quilted Bear is still around then!!

2 comments:

becky ward said...

rosanne...those are so great! i WANT them! and next time i go to that provo i want you to introduce me to the quilted bear!

Michael and Megan said...

we're going when i come! CAN'T WAIT! nat told me you have tuesday off...YIPPY