Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Salt Lake Fun

A couple of weeks ago, a small group of us went up to Salt Lake to have some fun. We first went to a park, I think its called Freedeom Park. Then we headed over to the Melting Pot for some yummy dessert.

Jaque feeding the ducks.

The pretty pond.

James and Jaque were having a contest to see who could do the most cartwheels down the sidewalk.

The perfect way to end a fun filled night. Delicious dessert at the Melting Pot. The fondue was so good...I love the white chocolate. I just realized I am not in any of the pictures, whoops! :)

3 comments:

becky ward said...

looks like fun! i have never been to the melting pot. i bet it's good!

Michael and Megan said...

we had fondue for michael's birthday. not as good as melting pot but i think i ate my fare share! call me sometime. i would love to chat! xoxo

Lindsay said...

rosanne, your hair looks way cute!!