Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Angie's Wedding

On August 23rd one of my very best friend's got married and I was able to celebrate in her day as a bridesmaid. It was a lot of fun spending a couple of days with her before her marriage.
Lacey, me, Sarah, Crane, and Leaky. We were on the party bus after the wedding (on the way to take more pictures and then the reception) and the windows were open, so we are a little wind blown. A party bus for those of you who don't know (which i didn't before this event) is a school bus turned into exactly what it's called, a party bus. Angie had a large wedding party, so this was big enough to fit us all in. The five of us were bridesmaids and then Angie's sister, Val, was the matron of honor.

Lisa and I were great friends in high school. We were on the swim team together and swam the breast stroke. I love this girl. We had so much fun together, so many good memories of endless laughing. I spent many many mornings, afternoons, and weekends swimming with her and then lifeguarding and teaching swim lessons. Such great times.


Sean and Angie


Me and my best friend Angie, who is like a sister to me. I love her so much. Even though we are far away from each other and don't get to see each other often, I can count on her for anything and we always have lots of fun together.

2 comments:

becky ward said...

i like your dress. the belt is very cute, and you look beautiful in it.

Michael and Megan said...

finally some new pictures. i'm glad you had fun at home! come visit me!!!!!