Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby Shower

A couple of weeks ago my sister, Laura, hosted a wonderful baby shower for me!! She did a great job planning and throwing it. My other sister, Staci, and mom helped out lots too and I'm so thankful for all they did to make it such a great time!


We played a few games but we mostly only got pictures of playing the diaper game. Which is where you have to guess what kind of smashed chocolate candy bar is in the diaper!

The old college roommates and my Aunt Fay
Sheena and Jaime trying to discern the "poo"
Megan
family and friends also trying to guess the "poo" correctly.

Opening presents!


The yummy food, including a chocolate fountain! Yum :)
Laura and Staci

I wish I would have gotten a picture with my mom and sisters but it was busy busy. I am so thankful for all they did. I also was very spoiled by family and friends and Zoey sure got lots of great stuff!!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

It sure was a great shower with a great turn out! Baby Zoey got spoiled :) I have a feeling her favorite animal will be the elephant! Did you get your diaper bag yet?

Kunde Family said...

I'm glad that party went well and that I was able to make it and help out :-)

becky ward said...

so sorry i missed it. looks like a GREAT baby shower. good job laura, carolyn, and staci!