Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Northern California

This past weekend Rafa and I took a trip to Northern California to visit our friends Jimmy and Eli. They live in Santa Rosa. I fell in LOVE with it! I did not know it was so lush and green!! The hills and all the trees. I love it! I could definitely see myself living in that area. Rafa and I both really liked Santa Rosa, Sonoma, and San Rafael. While we were there Jimmy and Eli were great hosts. We went to Dillon Beach, San Fransisco, the Russian River, and Sonoma to see the vineyards.


San Fransisco!

Rafa, me, Eli, and Jimmy

Alcatraz

Pier 39

Dillon Beach

The drive from Utah was a little long but we had so much fun and plan on going back!!

2 comments:

becky ward said...

glad you two enjoyed a nice trip! i bet it is beautiful out there.

Lindsay said...

oh northern california!! It is a beautiful place, quite different from southern. I am glad you had so much fun!