Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Las Vegas

Last weekend I went down to Las Vegas for a quick trip. It too short of a trip and I will have to get back down there again this summer. I went down and stayed with my old roommate Samantha. We had lots of fun together!

Me and Sam
Sam and Nick
Nick made us lots of good food on the grill Sunday. It was quite a feast and a great way to end the fun filled weekend!

Lupe and me
I got to go to my old work at Kelly Hawkins and see some of the people I worked with. It was so much fun to see them and catch up. I went out to lunch with my old boss' and they offered me my job back! :) I also enjoyed being at the office and visiting with all my friends there. It definately made me miss Vegas.

5 comments:

becky ward said...

you are looking SO BEAUTIFUL! how fun to go back to vegas for a quick trip. but, we are glad that you are living closer.

Nat's blog said...

what? Vegas?! Hope you had fun! Were there still crickets in that house? :)

Unknown said...

our little old house. i can't believe they still live there. did you see fish? i think we should all meet up there for a weekend.

Fred and Carolyn said...

Rosanne: I am glad you had fun in LV and a am more glad that you are coming home to IL this week!

Kunde Family said...

I didn't even know you went there...I'm glad you had fun!!